Dr. Martens 1460 Smooth Leather Black
- Orders above 50€ - Free Shipping
- Orders below 50€ - Expenses of 5€
- Orders above 200€ - Free Shipping
- Items below 2kg - Expenses of 9.90€
- Items above 2kg - Expenses of 14.90€
- Per extra item - Expenses of 4.90€
Rest Of The World
- Orders above 300€ - Free Shipping
- Items below 2kg - Expenses of 14.90€
- Items above 2kg - Expenses of 24.90€
- Per extra item - Expenses of 9.90€
The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. Its instantly recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, classic Dr. Martens Smooth leather, grooved sides, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable, air-cushioned sole.
Upper: 100% Leather
Lining: 75% Textile, 25% Leather
Sole: 100% PVC
- Original 8-eye boot
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Use our Wonder Balsam to keep your boots clean, protect the leather, and keep it soft and supple
Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam, Neutral or coloured wax polish as appropriate, using a Dr.Martens shoe brush, (Neutral can be applied to all colours). Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using a second clean Dr.Martens shoe brush. (We advise to use 2 brushes per colour, one to add the polish and the second, clean dry brush, to buff up the leather for the best results).
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
- Free reshipment after successful product return
- Money return guarantee