DR. MARTENS 1460 W LEATHER ANKLE WHITE SMOOTH
The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens 8-eye boot. Its recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, classic Dr. Martens Smooth leather, grooved sides, yellow stitching, and a comfortable, air-cushioned sole. The only difference here? A narrower design for women.
- Original Dr. Martens 8-eye boot, but built for a woman’s foot
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant, with good abrasion and slip resistance
- Use Wonder Balsam to keep your boots clean, protect the leather, and keep it soft and supple
Upper: 100% Leather
Lining: 75% Textile, 25% Leather
Sole: 100% PVC
Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam, Neutral or coloured wax polish as appropriate, using a Dr.Martens shoe brush, (Neutral can be applied to all colours). Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using a second clean Dr.Martens shoe brush. (We advise to use 2 brushes per colour, one to add the polish and the second, clean dry brush, to buff up the leather for the best results).
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
- For orders in Greece above 50€
- For European orders over 200€