If you are not satisfied with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt.
The goods have to be in original resalable condition along with their original, branded packaging (if there was some).
Once returned, you are entitled to either exchange or get a refund, not including the cost of the original postage and packaging. We will not refund or exchange items that appear to be worn, used, washed or are not in original condition.
FREE GREECE RETURNS
If you are a customer living in Greece, you will have to cover only the shipping cost to us and in case of exchange, shipping from us to you is again free. In any case you would like to exchange again, all shipping and packaging costs are compeletely yours.
International returns has to be covered by the customer. We suggest shipping via local post or courier services.
Steps you need to follow in order to return an item:
- Download the Returns Form HERE.
- Print it, fill it and include it in the package you are returning.
- Make sure your return is well packaged and meets the guidelines of this page.
- Please mark “Returned Items” on both your parcel and on all paperwork enclosed to prevent it from import charges and taxes. We will not cover the charges above in case you haven’t done so, meaning the return process will be aborted.
- Ship the package to the following address:
Ministry Of Concrete
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside Greece, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. Ministry Of Concrete. is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.